About the Website
- Welcome to www.silkwoodmedical.com.au (the ‘Website‘). The Website offers information about plastic surgery and non-surgical treatment options as well as Selling skin creams. (the ‘Services‘).
- The Website is operated by Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical PTY LTD (ABN 67 074 563 812). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical. Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms‘) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
- THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks.Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner. Our Website is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice.
Surgical results and procedures can vary greatly, depending on numerous factors.
The information cannot contain all the known facts about a procedure or every possible side effect of surgery. This can only be properly done through a personal consultation with Dr Nettle or Dr Sanki.
If you require any advice that whether medical in nature or in relation to cosmetic procedures that you may see on our Website it is important that you speak to Dr Nettle or Dr Sanki before deciding to undergo any surgery or procedure.
Of course you are free to discuss anything that you see on our website with your own chosen professional adviser.
Because the information is general in nature, it may not apply to you or any other specific person known to you or through third party affiliations.
We make no representations or warranties about any medical information on this Website.
The Website information is not intended in any way to substitute a personal medical consultation and advice offered by Dr Nettle or Dr Sanki.
Nothing can replace a personal consultation.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to advice from your surgeon or professional advisor.If you have any specific questions about any cosmetic surgery matter, you should arrange a personal consultation with us or consult your own professional adviser.
Never disregard experienced professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this or any other website.
If you choose to rely on the information on this website, in the absence of specific medical advice personally delivered to you in a face-to-face consultation, you do so wholly at your own risk.
A personal consultation with Dr Nettle or Dr Sanki or your personally chosen qualified medical professional is necessary to discuss your specific needs, provide professional advice and discuss alternative methods of treatment, risks and possible complications of surgery if and as these apply to you.
Acceptance of the Terms
You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website.
Registration to use the Services
- In order to access the Services, you must first register for an account through the Website (the ‘Account’).
- As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
(a) An email address
(b) Preferred username
(c) A mailing address
(d) A telephone number
(e) A password
- You warrant that any information you give to Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website (‘Member’) and agree to be bound by the Terms.
You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if:
- you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical; or
you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
Your obligations as a Member
As a Member, you agree to comply with the following:
- you will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
(i) the Terms; and
(ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services;
- any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical providing the Services;
- you will not use the Services or the Website in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical;
- you will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
- you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Services is prohibited.
- Where the option is given to you, you may make payment for the Services (the ‘Services Fee’) by way of:
(a) PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) (‘PayPal’)
- All payments made in the course of your use of the Services are made using Paypal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) (‘PayPal’). In using the Website, the Services or when making any payment in relation to your use of the Services, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Paypal terms and conditions which are available on their website.
- You acknowledge and agree that where a request for the payment of the Services Fee is returned or denied, for whatever reason, by your financial institution or is unpaid by you for any other reason, then you are liable for any costs, including banking fees and charges, associated with the Services Fee.
- You agree and acknowledge that Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical can vary the Services Fee at any time.
Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical will only provide you with a refund of the Services Fee in the event they are unable to continue to provide the Services or if the manager of Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical makes a decision, at its absolute discretion, that it is reasonable to do so under the circumstances (the ‘Refund‘).
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website, the Services and all of the related products of Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical or its contributors.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical, who grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a Member to:
(a) use the Website pursuant to the Terms;
(b) copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device’s cache memory; and
(c) print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical.
- Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
(a) business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
(b) a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
(c) a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process),
- You may not, without the prior written permission of Towncraft Pty Ltd trading as Silkwood Medical and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.